Built between the 15th and 16th centuries by the Ferrero family, it was part of a single property with La Marmora Palace, the Church of the Holy Shroud and Casa Braja. From 1833, it passed to the La Marmora family and changed several uses: seat of the Inland Revenue Offices, textile and dye factory, hydrotherapy establishment, barracks. In the 1970s, the Municipality of Biella, its current owner, started the restoration works allocating some spaces to local cultural associations. Since 2017 it has been managed by the "Palazzo Ferrero – Cultural Blends" association, which coordinates five cultural and educational entities focused on its enhancement.
Free admission - Entrance fee in the event of exhibitions
Location: Biella Piazzo (Biella and Oropa Valley)