escapedSiteName:Guest
errorType:
errorCode:
errorMsg:
hasLayoutCustomizePermission: false
hasLayoutUpdatePermission:false
refererPlid: 0
backURL:
toggleControlsState:visible
showAddControls:false
showEditControls: false
showPreviewControls: false
showToggleControls: false
userSetupComplete: false
showAdminLinks: false
portalMessageUseAnimation: true
hasLayoutCustomizePermission: false
setHasLayoutUpdatePermission: false
toggleControlsState: visible
openSiteMapUrl: https://www.atl.biella.it/en/vedere-dettaglio?p_p_id=145&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=pop_up&p_p_mode=view&_145_stateMaximized=true&_145_selPlid=1929010&_145_struts_action=%2Fdockbar%2Fadd_panel&_145_closeRedirect=%2Fsuggesto-gui-portlet%2Fhtml%2Fclosewindow.html
openEditPageUrl: https://www.atl.biella.it/en/vedere-dettaglio?p_p_id=145&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=pop_up&p_p_mode=view&_145_selPlid=1929010&_145_struts_action=%2Fdockbar%2Fedit_layout_panel&_145_closeRedirect=%2Fsuggesto-gui-portlet%2Fhtml%2Fclosewindow.html
emailTo info@atl.biella.it

St. John of Andorno's Sanctuary

Request information

The sanctuary, which is situated at 1020 m above sea level, was built between 1602 and 1606 around an ancient oratory. It is the only one in Italy dedicated to St John the Baptist. In the sanctuary a Renaissance wooden sculpture of the Saint can be admired. The front of the church is built in local stone, decorated with various works by the Galliari brothers from Andorno. A chapel and a hospice were added during the 18th century, while the square and hall below belong to the 20th century. It offers holiday accommodation complete with restaurant, meeting hall, communal and exhibition areas. The historical library and archives can be visited.

Entrance free

Location: Campiglia Cervo (Cervo Valley)

Request information

(Fields marked with * are mandatory)

Do you want to receive our Newsletter?

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive latest news.